Holy Night Angel Mini Canvas

Holy Night Angel Mini Canvas by Teresa Morgan

This beautiful stamp (SDCSA6114) from the Sweet Dixie collection is designed by Lindsay Mason for Personal Impressions. I love the music detail on her dress and was inspired to create a little canvas decoration with her.


I took a black 6 inch canvas and swiped a Versamark inkpad around the edges , then added gold embossing power  and used a heat tool to emboss it.


I stamped the angel onto white paper with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder, then coloured her with Promarkers before cutting out. I used Mod Podge to glue her to the canvas.

 I stamped and embossed the star and words directly onto the canvas to finish the piece. I love the music score detail – one of my favourite hymns!

Stamps Used:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy