Jolly Fat Snowman


Jolly Fat Snowman by Sallyann Jackson
Have An Ice Christmas
  1. I stamped the image of the snowman and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens, and added some white glitter to his body. 
  2. Then I added 3 Bright buttons to his body and put to one side.
  3. I spritz a piece of white stamping card with Tim Holtz Ink, stamped some snowflakes and left to dry,
  4. Stamped some trees, cut them out and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and added some tipex for snow.
  5. I used white and silver glitter to make the hills in the background.
  6. When I stamped the verse I curved the stamp
  7. Once all dried I added the snowman, snowflake and trees.
  8. Lastly cut grey glitter card 12 x 6 inch, folded in half and glued the topper onto the card.
Stamp Used:
SDCSA6014 Jolly Fat Snowman designed by Lindsay Mason from the Personal Impressions Sweet Dixie collection.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy