A CHRISTMAS HELLO by Teresa Morgan

A Christmas Hello by Teresa Morgan


I know that it is only August but many crafters are already looking ahead to Christmas, trying to get a start on the busiest card making celebration of the year.

I have used some beautiful stamps from Personal Impressions Sweet Dixie Range, designed by Lindsay Mason. I love to mix and match, and found that the elements in these sets work well with each other.


I love this cute girl stamp – she comes with three different ‘face’ stamps so you can give her a different look. When I first got her, I thought that she would be perfect for paper piecing (stamping onto different patterned papers and fussy cutting). I used patterned paper for her clothes and boots, adding mini buttons to her coat. Her face and hair are coloured with Copics.


I stamped the fairy door and coloured with Promarkers, adding some Stickles for sparkling snow. The snowflakes are embossed with white embossing powder, then Distress Inks (Peacock Blue, Blueprint Sketch) are blended over for the sky.


The little cat and snow angel are attached with 3d foam. I drew in some tiny paw prints with a fine liner pen.

A little more Stickles on the ground and wings finished the card.

Stamps Used:

A Christmas Hello

Christmas, A Fairy Door

Follow Teresa Morgan on Facebook


Comments

  1. What a wonderful card and I love the stamps you have used xxx
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy