Merry Little Robin by Teresa Morgan

Did you miss me last Monday? So sorry to those of you who were looking forward to another Christmas project. I am back from my holiday and just about caught up with everything now!!
Today I have used another wonderful set of stamps designed by Lindsay Mason for Personal Impressions. I love the little string of bunting in this set….


I stamped the jolly robin on his branch and then masked him off to stamp more branches around the lower half of my card.


I stamped the bunting several times across the top and then stamped it three times onto a spare piece of card so I could cut it out and layer it with 3d foam.


I used Memento ink to stamp with and Copics and Promarkers to colour in the images.

Stamps Used:

Merry Little Robin

Useful Links:

Personal Impressions Website

Lindsay Mason Designs Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy