Followers

Monday, 26 September 2016

Merry Little Robin by Teresa Morgan

Did you miss me last Monday? So sorry to those of you who were looking forward to another Christmas project. I am back from my holiday and just about caught up with everything now!!
Today I have used another wonderful set of stamps designed by Lindsay Mason for Personal Impressions. I love the little string of bunting in this set….


I stamped the jolly robin on his branch and then masked him off to stamp more branches around the lower half of my card.


I stamped the bunting several times across the top and then stamped it three times onto a spare piece of card so I could cut it out and layer it with 3d foam.


I used Memento ink to stamp with and Copics and Promarkers to colour in the images.

Stamps Used:

Merry Little Robin

Useful Links:

Personal Impressions Website

Lindsay Mason Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment