Followers

Monday, 5 September 2016

Holy Night Angel Mini Canvas

Holy Night Angel Mini Canvas by Teresa Morgan

This beautiful stamp (SDCSA6114) from the Sweet Dixie collection is designed by Lindsay Mason for Personal Impressions. I love the music detail on her dress and was inspired to create a little canvas decoration with her.


I took a black 6 inch canvas and swiped a Versamark inkpad around the edges , then added gold embossing power  and used a heat tool to emboss it.


I stamped the angel onto white paper with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder, then coloured her with Promarkers before cutting out. I used Mod Podge to glue her to the canvas.

 I stamped and embossed the star and words directly onto the canvas to finish the piece. I love the music score detail – one of my favourite hymns!

Stamps Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment