Jolly Fat Snowman by Sallyann Jackson
Have An Ice Christmas
- I stamped the image of the snowman and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens, and added some white glitter to his body.
- Then I added 3 Bright buttons to his body and put to one side.
- I spritz a piece of white stamping card with Tim Holtz Ink, stamped some snowflakes and left to dry,
- Stamped some trees, cut them out and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and added some tipex for snow.
- I used white and silver glitter to make the hills in the background.
- When I stamped the verse I curved the stamp
- Once all dried I added the snowman, snowflake and trees.
- Lastly cut grey glitter card 12 x 6 inch, folded in half and glued the topper onto the card.
SDCSA6014 Jolly Fat Snowman designed by Lindsay Mason from the Personal Impressions Sweet Dixie collection.