Discover the Journey

Good Morning Crafters
 
First of April already, where did March go?
Hoping that you all have a wonderful day and weekend.
 
Today we have another project to share by Gill.
 
One for the gentlemen this time, a mini canvas which is perfect for his man cave. This is a really quick and easy canvas to make in just a few steps
All the products used are available from Personal Impressions website, check the stockist locator on the home page for a stockist near you.
 
 Your will need the following to create this project:
 
Studio Light INDUSTRIAL Die cuts and paper pack
Memento Dew Drop ink - Gray Flannel, London Fog and Teal Zeal
Tim Holtz Collection stencils - Bubble and Traveller
Ranger blending pads
A5 canvas and easel from The Works
Step 1
Randomly blend the different colour inks around the canvas

 

 
Step 2
 
Rip 3 different strips of the industrial papers and stick them across the canvas with PVA glue. 

I watered down the glue and noticed as I dabbed around the canvas it spread the ink and made a lovely background.

Over the strips of paper I added a picture of a plane from the die cut sheet and dabbed with diluted glue.

I then dried the glue with a heat gun

 

Step 3

I added some dimension with the bubble stencil, this is my favourite stencil I use it on all my art and canvas work.

In opposite corners I added the words Discover the journey using the traveler stencil and black memento ink.

I finished with a couple more of the die cuts and gave one last dab over with the diluted glue to give a nice shine to the finished canvas

 
This would be a great gift for a birthday or Father's Day.
 
Thank you for stopping by Today!

 

 
 

Comments

  1. Absolutely Stunning Canvas Linda, I love the colours, the texture and the 3d effect...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy