Followers

Thursday, 10 September 2015

Buddies

Good Morning
 
Today we are sharing a project created by Mags.
 
This card is ideal for those fishermen/women amongst us!
 
Me, I have never fished and don't think I am likely too either, don't like the worms!
 
The products Mags has used can be found on the Personal Impressions Website.
 
Don't forget we have a stockist locator on our home page where you can find a stockist near you!
 
Aspire Stamping Card
Little Darlings Stamp Buddies
Sweet Dixie Die Fish and Net 
 
Step 1
Stamp the image onto the stamping card and colour using your choice of colouring medium.  The image stamped beautifully and I chose to use colouring pencils and blender for this one.  The stamping card was excellent for the blending. 
Cut the coloured image out using a die and mount onto Kraft card.
Die cut the fish from the Sweet Dixie die set.
 
Step 2
 Prepare the base card by mounting a piece of coloured paper onto Kraft card.  I chose a pale blue to contrast with the image. 
Wrap some twine around the bottom and the left hand side of the card base and add a sentiment of your choice.  Add some faux stitching around the edge.
 
Step 3
 Assemble the card by adding the image using foam pads for depth.  I glued the fish die cut through the twine. 
Now I wanted to add some fish embellishments. 
I came across some buttons in my stash that looked a bit like fish so these were glued on randomly.
 


 A lovely card that would be suitable for anyone who loves fishing. 
 
Thank you for visiting Today!


No comments:

Post a Comment